Mr. McColl is the Co-Founder and Chairman of Falfurrias Capital Partners.Prior to founding the firm, Mr. McColl was Chairman and CEO of... Read More% 1
Mr. McMahan has served as a Partner at Falfurrias Capital since its founding in 2006 and as its Managing Partner since 2018. Mr. McMahan has been responsible for developing the FCP Industry First strategy and building the FCP team.
Prior to joining the Firm, Mr. McMahan served as a Principal at Chicago Growth Partners. At Chicago Growth Partners and its predecessor firm, William Blair Capital Partners, Mr. McMahan was responsible for leading the sourcing, structuring, and execution of investments in business services and industrial growth companies. Prior to joining William Blair Capital Partners, Mr. McMahan served as a Financial Analyst with Bowles Hollowell Conner & Co., a Charlotte, North Carolina, based investment bank.
- Joined Falfurrias Capital Partners in 2006
- Former Principal at Chicago Growth Partners and its predecessor firm, William Blair Capital Partners
- At Chicago Growth, responsible for leading the sourcing, structuring, and execution of investments in business services and industrial growth companies
- Served as Financial Analyst at Bowles Hollowell Conner & Co., a middle-market investment banking firm specializing in mergers and acquisitions
- Served as Member of the Board of Directors at previous Falfurrias portfolio companies Bojangles', UC Synergetic, Commercial Credit Group, and Dorsey Wright & Associates
Current Board Memberships
- American Safety Council
- North American Transmission & Distribution Group
- Crisis Assistance Ministry
- Charlotte Chamber of Commerce
- BA in Economics and English from The University of North Carolina at Chapel Hill
- MBA from The Kellogg School of Management at Northwestern University