FALFURRIAS CAPITAL PARTNERS, LP
FALFURRIAS CAPITAL PARTNERS II, LP
We provide this notice to our customers as required by regulations adopted under the federal Gramm-Leach-Bliley Act in order to inform you about non-public personal information we maintain about you.We are sensitive about the personal information we receive regarding our investors and clients.
How We Collect Your Personal Information
In connection with our private investment funds and/or asset management services for our customers, we collect and maintain non-public personal information from the following sources:
- Information we receive from you on subscription agreements, investor questionnaires, applications or other forms;
- Information about your transactions with us or others; and
- Information captured on our website, including registration information and any information captured via "cookies."
Our Sharing Practices
We may disclose all of the information we collect, as described above, in connection with fund and/or advised account transactions, partner financial or other reports, or for other purposes to third parties, affiliates, companies related by common ownership or control, and non-affiliates, companies not related by common ownership or control, including:
- Financial service providers, such as broker-dealers, custodians, banks and others used to facilitate transactions for customers or our private funds;
- Other service providers to the general partner and/or our private funds, such as legal, accounting or tax preparation services;
- Portfolio companies and their advisors if requested in connection with an investment; and
- Other fund partners and partners of successor funds and alternative fund vehicles in connection with closing documentation, partner reports, financial statements or other partner communications.
We may also disclose nonpublic personal information about you to third parties as permitted by law.
How We Protect Your Personal Information
To protect your personal information from unauthorized access and use, we use security measures that comply with federal law.These measures include physical, electronic and procedural safeguards to protect your non-public personal information in our possession or under our control.